Pedro Serrano Massot, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Data Controller of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the Regulations ( EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law (ES) (LOPD) on the protection of personal data , so you are provided with the following treatment information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned for the treatment are:
– Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the PERSON in CHARGE and related to their products and services, or of their collaborators or suppliers with whom the latter has reached any promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Conduct statistical studies.
– Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
– Send the newsletter of the website.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mailing address:Damia Huguet 5. Palma de mallorca. Balearic Islands
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to attend to your request, by the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and informed and unequivocal by Users. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data of his/her responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so they can exercise them.